“Revitalize How You Communicate”
What does effective listening look like to you?
How does it feel to be listened to?
To support effective listening, the following two (2) ingredients must be present:
- For the listener to stay out of the way of a speaker; and
- A framework or structure for listening.
The framework and core ingredient of all Emotional Fitness® tools is Listening Power.
It was through Warren Redman’s experience of being listened to by Eugene Heimler, a survivor of the Auschwitz Concentration Camp, which led to Warren developing Listening Power after recognizing the power of being listened to. Over a period of 35 years, Warren founded Emotional Fitness®, authored 17 books and facilitated internationally the tools of Emotional Fitness® particularly in the UK and Canada.
Today, Warren Redman remains as an active member in the field of Emotional Fitness® by partnering with Alternative Options Coaching.
Emotional Fitness® Coaching gives you the tools to create the success and fulfillment you desire in your work, your relationships and in your life.
A person who is emotionally fit:
- Is able to listen deeply to him/herself and to others
- Has a high level of self-awareness and self-esteem
- Has the tools to enhance relationships
- Is authentic in word and deed
- Can deal with pressure without feeling stressed
- Has a good sense of inner balance and harmony
- Has a high degree of empathy together with a desire to empower others
- Accepts and understands personal accountability
- Has the ability to transform negative circumstances into positive, creative action
These tools of Emotional Fitness® are unique, simple and extremely powerful for people, team and organizational development.
- 1-on-1 coaching using nine personal tools to help individuals, couples and families to live more positive, productive lives
- Naturopath medical coverage through APNN and other providers as identified by the coach
- Workshops and courses on Emotional Fitness®
- Certification in Emotional Fitness® Coaching
- Books and resources on Emotional Fitness®
- Presentations and seminars at conferences
Darren Duguay, CD1, BSc, BEd, n.d.
Emotional Fitness Coach & Naturopath Consultant
27 Years Leadership Experience
8 Years College Instructor
A father of 2 teenagers
Suicide Loss Survivor
2-time Boston Marathon Finisher
Startup Moncton, YMCA, CSC Volunteer
Trina Campbell, RTC, CT
Emotional Fitness Coach
30 Years Professional & Manufacturing Experience
A mother of one, Grandmother
Reality Therapy, Choice Theory & Lead Management Consultant
National Board of Directors of William Glasser Canada
Secretary of the Riverview Canusa Toastmasters Club
Volunteer of Suicide Prevention Committee
Here To Support You!
- Support is facilitated at the location that best supports the client
- Support is available in person, phone, videoconference (Messenger, Zoom, Skype)
- Support available in English & French
- Support covered by most medical plans (as indicated by the coach)